Gig impressions

imranahmedy

Question

16 answers to this question

1 hour ago, imranahmedy said:

I get 1800+ impressions daily but only 17 impressions from two days ago. I can't find the gig.
But the gig is active and has 6 orders running.
Why is this happening?.

Screenshot_344.png

Hi @imranahmedy, Did you use the Gig promotion? Maybe your Gig is unqualified!

• Like 16
  • Sad 1

It seem to me that there could be several reasons why are experiencing a discrepancy between the number of impressions you see and the number of impressions from two days ago. Here are a few possibilities -

1.      Technical issues

2.      Reporting Delay

3.      Competing Gigs

4.      Seasonal or Market Factors

Or

5.      Algorithm Changes.

First of all you have to see this type of problem. If any of that is occur with you then resolve this. Then it seem to me you can fulfil your potential demand.

But it is essential to keep in mind that impressions do not directly translate into orders. Even if your gig has fewer impressions, it can still generate orders if it attracts the right audience and offers a compelling service. If you have concerns about the visibility of your gig, consider optimizing your gig’s title, description and tags and also promoting it through other channels to attract more potential customers.

I hope that if you follow all of the above information, you can easily resolve your problem.

Thank you.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, imranahmedy said:

No. I didn't use and I have no option for gig promotion

Hi @imranahmedy, Business is dynamic, not static - you will never get the same number of buyers walking into the store on a given day, these numbers change on a daily basis, so the number of buyers searching for your services will change each day as well as the number of impressions that you have. In addition to normal variations in buyer traffic, there are other factors, such as economic and political factors, that may affect buyer traffic to Fiverr. I hope you understand. Just keep providing quality work and this should happen very soon.

• Like 15

48 minutes ago, hh_rana said:

Hi @imranahmedy, Business is dynamic, not static - you will never get the same number of buyers walking into the store on a given day, these numbers change on a daily basis, so the number of buyers searching for your services will change each day as well as the number of impressions that you have. In addition to normal variations in buyer traffic, there are other factors, such as economic and political factors, that may affect buyer traffic to Fiverr. I hope you understand. Just keep providing quality work and this should happen very soon.

Thank you for your advice 

• Like 13

On 6/4/2023 at 2:09 AM, imranahmedy said:

I get 1800+ impressions daily but only 17 impressions from two days ago. I can't find the gig.
Why is this happening?.

45 minutes ago, habibur_pro24 said:

same problem search result no find my gig

3 hours ago, l_shabbir_l said:

Same problem for me

We talked a lot about it in the forum, the Fiverr algorithm decides when you should receive FREE traffic and when this traffic will be removed.

This FREE traffic that Fiverr offers you sometimes removed if you have poor performance, but sometimes this FREE traffic is removed because the algorithm has decided that at this moment you should not receive FREE traffic. 

When this happens you should find a way to bring customers to your gigs, so that always your gig will get traffic and possible orders in the dark moments.

• Like 10

On 6/4/2023 at 8:09 AM, imranahmedy said:

Why is this happening?.

Screenshot_344.png

Hello 🙂 I had this problem twice! If you continue to do good work with your loyal customers and stay active on Fiverr, everything should be back to normal in about 30-90 days!

No one knows the fiverr algorithms, but my "successful manager" and I think that such a problem may be due to the fact that several customers in a row left bad private feedback! After each order, Fiverr sends a private survey to the buyer so that the buyer can tell about working with you, whether he is satisfied or not! And it is this feedback that is more important for algorithms than public feedback that everyone can see! Therefore, it is necessary to really try to make every customer as satisfied as possible 🙂 

Fiverr's algorithms are updated every 90 days! so this problem can last up to 90 days! But during this time you need to continue to be active on Fiverr and try to find clients to keep the gig active! 

• Like 10

On 6/4/2023 at 12:09 PM, imranahmedy said:

Why is this happening?.

Screenshot_344.png

"Fluctuations in impressions can happen due to various factors, such as changes in search algorithms or user preferences. As long as your gig is active and you have ongoing orders, focus on delivering exceptional work and maintaining a positive rating. Over time, your gig's visibility should improve, leading to more impressions. Keep up the great work!"

• Like 10

Impressions: These are the number of times your Gig appeared in Fiverr's thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page). Clicks: These are the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.

• Like 8