Gigs are not getting clicks or impressions after a year

jessiicreations

Question

Hello all, I have two gigs posted that have not been getting clicks / impressions which has been pretty disappointing. I used to sell on Fiverr a decade ago and was moderately successful, I had no issues selling at that time. It definitely seems a lot tougher now to get visibility. Link to my profile below, I would be very appreciative of any feedback or advice. I thought that my titles and keywords were pretty good, but it hasn't really helped with any visibility. 

https://www.fiverr.com/jessiicreations 

• Like 10

3 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, jessiicreations said:

Hello all, I have two gigs posted that have not been getting clicks / impressions which has been pretty disappointing. I used to sell on Fiverr a decade ago and was moderately successful, I had no issues selling at that time. It definitely seems a lot tougher now to get visibility. Link to my profile below, I would be very appreciative of any feedback or advice. I thought that my titles and keywords were pretty good, but it hasn't really helped with any visibility. 

https://www.fiverr.com/jessiicreations 

I saw your gigs, I think you need to double check your gigs...example: change the description and create an eye-catching image that attracts people's attention.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, venonusa said:

I saw your gigs, I think you need to double check your gigs...example: change the description and create an eye-catching image that attracts people's attention.

I appreciate you looking at them. I just created and added a different photo for the video gig, maybe that will help. I'll go through them both in more detail and mess around with the descriptions. 

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, jessiicreations said:

I appreciate you looking at them. I just created and added a different photo for the video gig, maybe that will help. I'll go through them both in more detail and mess around with the descriptions. 

Yes! Make a nice/strong description of your service showing the value of your service and including why they should choose your service

• Like 9