My Gigs are not showing in the search result.

rabbi_420

Question

Hello,

advise me

I am a level one seller and will get level 2 on the 15th of this month.

But yesterday I got a 4-star review and it's my first bad review.

And from yesterday, I rank out.
I was on the 1st page with my keywords. But since yesterday I can't find any of my gigs in search results. I have searched A to Z but nowhere.

And the promo gig has also become unqualified.

How long can it take to get the gig ranking back?

What other steps can I take?
Some friends are asking me to edit my gig. But I think it won't be good.

pls, suggest me.

How many times will it take to get my gig back?

• Like 27
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

20 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, rabbi_420 said:

Hello,

advise me

I was on the 1st page with my keywords. But since yesterday I can't find any of my gigs in search results. I have searched A to Z but nowhere.

pls, suggest me.

if before your gig worked well you don't need to edit it. 

When might your gig return to search results? It depends, sometimes need few days...sometimes months.... Our longest "vacation" was 3 months.

• Like 23
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, venonusa said:

When might your gig return to search results? It depends, sometimes need few days...sometimes months.... Our longest "vacation" was 3 months.

Are your gigs in search now?

• Like 15
  • Congrats! 1

First, take some time to carefully analyze the feedback from the 4-star review. Are there any specific areas mentioned for improvement? Use this feedback constructively to enhance your gig and address any potential issues.
Next, focus on delivering top-notch work to your clients. By consistently providing excellent service and satisfying your customers, you can increase your chances of receiving positive reviews in the future. Quality work speaks for itself!
Take a look at your gig description, tags, and images. Do they accurately represent your services? Consider optimizing them to make sure they are enticing and showcase what you offer. You could also do some keyword research to identify relevant keywords and naturally incorporate them into your gig title and description.
Don't limit yourself to Fiverr alone! Promote your gig outside of the platform as well. Utilize social media platforms, online forums, or professional networks to spread the word about your services. By driving external traffic to your gig, you can increase its visibility and potentially improve its ranking on Fiverr.
If you feel like there might be technical issues affecting your gig's ranking or promotion, don't hesitate to reach out to Fiverr Support. They can provide valuable insights and assistance regarding any concerns or changes that might be affecting your gig's visibility.
Keep in mind that the time it takes to regain your gig's ranking can vary depending on factors such as competition, customer satisfaction, and recent performance. Stay focused on delivering quality work, optimizing your gig, and seeking support when needed.
Remember, one negative review doesn't define your entire journey on Fiverr. Learn from the feedback, adapt, and keep providing excellent service to your clients. You've got this! Best of luck in regaining your gig's ranking!
  • Like 18
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, venonusa said:

I will get level 2 this month. Can it help me get my gig back soon?

• Like 13

41 minutes ago, imamiopial said:

Been 60+ days my gigs are not in search and I didn't got any bad reviews, on top of that I got orders from repeating buyers still like that. So who knows when your gigs will reappear.

Perhaps you've experienced a cancellation or delivered an order late, and it's been more than 60 days since then. In some cases, your gig may not receive visibility or return to its previous search position during rotation. It's possible that Fiverr keeps a record of late deliveries and cancellations, and your account might be evaluated based on these records.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, digitalgeria said:

Perhaps you've experienced a cancellation or delivered an order late, and it's been more than 60 days since then. In some cases, your gig may not receive visibility or return to its previous search position during rotation. It's possible that Fiverr keeps a record of late deliveries and cancellations, and your account might be evaluated based on these records.

Not really, No cancelations, No late delivery, could be hidden feedback but I doubt that as most buyers then were repeating even new ones.

Possible it's for rotation but nobody can know the real reason we can only speculate unfortunately.

• Like 11

On 6/3/2023 at 8:15 PM, rabbi_420 said:

Hello,

advise me

pls, suggest me.

I am also a level one seller and facing the same problem even though I have 5 to 6 orders in the queue I don't know why all of the gigs are not showing on any page in the gig status they are showing it active and customer support also saying this but I don't know what happens. Many sellers have nowadays the same problem. 

• Like 8

On 6/6/2023 at 3:51 AM, atifkhann001 said:

I am also a level one seller and facing the same problem even though I have 5 to 6 orders in the queue I don't know why all of the gigs are not showing on any page in the gig status they are showing it active and customer support also saying this but I don't know what happens. Many sellers have nowadays the same problem. 

Have you received any bad feedback? Before the gigs disappear. 

• Like 6

On 6/5/2023 at 5:51 PM, atifkhann001 said:

Fiverr algorithm could be think that 5-6 order is enough for you and it stopped show your gigs.

35 minutes ago, atifkhann001 said:

no i have received all 5 star 

You don't know if someone left you bad negative private feedback.

there are too many factors that the algorithm takes into consideration, my advise is to keep working and try to make all your customers happy.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, venonusa said:

Fiverr algorithm could be think that 5-6 order is enough for you and it stopped show your gigs.

You don't know if someone left you bad negative private feedback.

there are too many factors that the algorithm takes into consideration, my advise is to keep working and try to make all your customers happy.

I don't understand if I get hidden bad feedback on a gig this gig will rank but why aren't all gigs showing up in the search results?

Is it a bug on Fiverr or something else?

As some other friends also fall into this problem. Is this problem new to us or has anyone experienced this problem before?

We have nothing to do but wait.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, rabbi_420 said:

I don't understand if I get hidden bad feedback on a gig this gig will rank but why aren't all gigs showing up in the search results?

Is it a bug on Fiverr or something else?

is not a bug, it is how Fiverr work. And yes, all your gigs will be affect.

• Like 5