Day by day my gig impressions and clicks are decreasing. What is the reason for this and if impressions, clicks decrease, will there be any problem with my gig.

ganimia

Question

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, ganimia said:

520.PNG

"Don't worry, fluctuations in impressions and clicks are common on Fiverr. Keep optimizing your Gig's keywords, descriptions, and visuals, promote it through social media or Fiverr's self-promotion tools, and stay proactive in delivering high-quality work to attract more engagement. Keep up the great work!"

• Like 15

4 hours ago, dataentrymahmud said:

Same to you. I want to know.

On 6/2/2023 at 10:12 AM, ganimia said:

520.PNG

There could be many reasons, one could be that your services having received a lot impressions ( 16k )  but no one has placed an order, the algorithm could think to remove traffic to your service, since no one is buying your services.

• Like 11

Yes, I noticed this as well, and the more I started to share my gigs on socials, the more it decreased, while expecting the opposite actually. I have decided not to look too much on gig impressions that much anymore, but to focus mainly on lead generation and having conversations. Organic lead generation can even take from 6 months until 2 years with on average 34 views before a purchase is done. With WOM marketing it is much faster. Anyway, goodluck! 

• Like 7

it seems obvious to me the answer,your service is very generic and there are thousands of the same,honestly if you don't convert 16k impressions there can be a problem,to me 3k is enough,it's a good number,it means that you are very but very visible,evidently you haven't converted into orders the messages you receive or the thumbnail doesn't attract enough and you need one that converts more,if I were you I would add some keywords that solves a problem,I don't see any difference with other similar gigs,why should I buy from you ? This for me are the problems.

• Like 6