About my gig

thisischouhan

Guest celticmoon

No offense, but people don’t know you, and there is no way to know that you will actually do what you purport to do with the money paid. On the internet, people make all sorts of claims and they’re usually unprovable.

Many people like myself contribute to charities all the time, and Americans are some of the most generous people on earth. But I and many of us only donate to legitimate, licensed organizations which are rated well by a charity watch group. I think your patients would be better-served if you applied to an international children’s or medical or religious organization , of which there are thousands, for help.

Hi. I’m new. I’ve been here 3 days. I have already had 9 orders. But, I am not marketing a warm, fuzzy feeling, which is what asking for a donation is. I’ve worked as a telemarketer soliciting donations for national 501C3 organizations, here in the US. It is tough to get donations that way. Even with my experience, I only average about 4 donations out of 100 calls. In the phone calls, I made there was always a lot of questions from prospective donors. Donors need to be assured you are legit. No offense, but your gig doesn’t give a potential donor a whole lot of confidence in you.

If I were you, I’d find some other way to raise money to help the kids. How about spending your time doing some gigs that offer some kind of service ? How about offering to write some blog pieces on helping kids ?

Archived