REVISION REQUESTED BY BUYER AFTER DUE DATE OF DELIVERY

designbyiq

Question

Hi, I`m a level one seller but still confused about revision requested by buyers after due date of delivery. I delivered my order on time but buyer responded and requested a revision after due date. And now it`s showing "late deliver" on my order page. I`m worried as I`m going to become a level 2 soon. Would it affect my ranking? Should I ask for "extend delivery date"? But some buyers don`t like if we ask them to extend the date. What should I do? Thanking you in advance!

Warm regards

IQ

• Like 16

7 answers to this question

Stop thinking about ranking. Fiverr is all about buyer satisfaction rate. If the buyer gives you a bad private review, then that will lead to problems.

If you already delivered, the order will not be seen as late. However, if you ask for an extension and deliver late, then the order will be seen as late.

You should check what the buyer wants and complete that revision, then send the file back. 

• Like 13
  • Up 1

Just now, leannelrivers said:

The only delivery you need to make on time is the first one. The "late delivery" note on revisions doesn't count. 

Agreed, but if he extends and he delivers late, then that counts as a new deadline and he didn't meet it. So it's important to avoid extensions when you have a revision request from a client. 

• Like 13

Just now, donnovan86 said:

Agreed, but if he extends and he delivers late, then that counts as a new deadline and he didn't meet it. So it's important to avoid extensions when you have a revision request from a client. 

Good point! I was caught out by that once in the past and had forgotten about it. 

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Stop thinking about ranking. Fiverr is all about buyer satisfaction rate. If the buyer gives you a bad private review, then that will lead to problems.

If you already delivered, the order will not be seen as late. However, if you ask for an extension and deliver late, then the order will be seen as late.

You should check what the buyer wants and complete that revision, then send the file back. 

Thank you for your time and help.

• Like 11