to get order what can I do?

sayedur_rahaman

45 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This is a myth spread by sellers with a lack of knowledge about how Fiverr works.

What's wrong in there? I also believe in the lack. I hope everyone knows that. If not online how many % get the order on Fiverr let me explain..!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, sme_bookkeeping said:

I mean as fiverr works like it? My business & I need to bring clients. While I can do it several time, then fiverr will start to work with me. Is fiverr works like it?

Indeed. Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. Improve your sales and performance and you will get visibility in the search results. Visibility means that you have more chance to get orders.

Fiverr wants to earn money. If you earn more, Fiverr earns more.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Indeed. Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. Improve your sales and performance and you will get visibility in the search results. Visibility means that you have more chance to get orders.

Thank you. Now I got my point. It's pretty straight forward. Sellers are hyper not to get orders. This is the reason.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, designerhosain said:

stay active

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This is a myth spread by sellers with a lack of knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Did you stay online since the creation of your account? If you did, then you will agree that I am right. Your account was created 5 months ago (January 2023) and you received not a single review. Not a big success in my opinion

Why are you not online now? Is it not working?

image.png.f9a4aa6edc3116129c54d830f5aafed5.png

• Like 14
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I have told you already that staying online does not help you. 

It actually does help in my opinion, because the search filter ‘ online sellers ‘ really comes in play. Say for example you’re a new seller and your gig is sitting at 4th or 5th page, the online filter can make you jump to even 2nd or 3rd page, which obviously creates a better chance to be seen. 

Edited by hassann22
  • Like 13
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Exactly! Everyone should start thinking with this mentality to understand how the algorithm works! The same goes for social media as well, they want users to stay on the platform to make more money from showing ads. Money is ultimately what it's all about! Which is true considering all sellers are also looking to get more sales 🙂

• Like 13
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, hassann22 said:

Say for example you’re a new seller and your gig is sitting at 4th or 5th page, the online filter can make you jump to even 2nd or 3rd page, which obviously creates a better chance to be seen. 

Don’t forget that a lot of buyers searching for an online seller are in many cases problematic and difficult buyers. 

• Like 15
  • Up 1

That's exactly the same thing I'm trying to do mate, I joined fiverr like 3 days ago , the only things I can say are ... keep working, keep improving your gig, with better immages and videos and so on, and exploit the trafic from all the social media platforms bro, you have to get the people to be interested in your gig, otherwise they won't buy anything ... God Bless you !! Keep working hard 🤗

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, elviwebexpert said:

you need to make and updates gigs on the daily basis .

No, no, no! Do not update your gigs daily! It takes up to 48 hours for a gig to appear in search once it has been updated. By changing it daily, you are taking it out of Fiverr's search results.  😳 😱 😢 

• Like 13
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1