GIG DOWN been 2 months

freelanceralim1

Question

21 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mindsetmusic98 said:

jones4k that's exactly the same thing I was asking myself, cuz I joined Fiverr like 2 days ago but I still can't find my gig on the search tab even if I filter the research to the minimum number of sellers. you can check it 

my gig : https://www.fiverr.com/mindsetmusic98/be-your-professional-mixing-and-mastering-engineer

You have joined Fiverr 2 days ago then you need to give some time to your gigs like 2-4 days then see the results on impressions and click. Till then wait.

If impressions/clicks increases (after 2-4 days) then it's fine else improve your gig gallery and gig descriptions

15 hours ago, freelanceralim1 said:

It's been 2 months😭, my gig search is not there, and there is no impression,

-what can I do now?

Just checked your profile. 4 months ago, you received 2* rating and buyer has specifically mentioned that you have not performed well on his/her project so take that review and learn your lesson means you need to improve your buyer satisfaction rate (which in actual dropped because of it).. Deliver quality work and improve your services.

Also you need to work on gig gallery. I cannot see your portfolio in it? Add your portfolio and present your previous work in a creative way. WordPress is a highly competitive niche on Fiverr so make your gigs more stand out among others. 

Do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche.

• Like 13

16 hours ago, freelanceralim1 said:

It's been 2 months😭, my gig search is not there, and there is no impression,

Delet the gig & create a new gig. You need to research your servises related keywords. Make a proper catagory, title & seo friendly discription. Finally, you need to active most of time on Fiverr. 

-what can I do now?

• Like 12

6 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

You have joined Fiverr 2 days ago then you need to give some time to your gigs like 2-4 days then see the results on impressions and click. Till then wait.

If impressions/clicks increases (after 2-4 days) then it's fine else improve your gig gallery and gig descriptions

Just checked your profile. 4 months ago, you received 2* rating and buyer has specifically mentioned that you have not performed well on his/her project so take that review and learn your lesson means you need to improve your buyer satisfaction rate (which in actual dropped because of it).. Deliver quality work and improve your services.

Also you need to work on gig gallery. I cannot see your portfolio in it? Add your portfolio and present your previous work in a creative way. WordPress is a highly competitive niche on Fiverr so make your gigs more stand out among others. 

Do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche.

After getting 2 star reviews my gigs disappeared for twenty days. But later it was fixed. I am working on 2 more later with good feedback. Later it was all over again. The gigs are gone for 2 months and still not there

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, freelanceralim1 said:

After getting 2 star reviews my gigs disappeared for twenty days. But later it was fixed. I am working on 2 more later with good feedback. Later it was all over again. The gigs are gone for 2 months and still not there

Read the suggestions again and work on it

• Like 10