I am a new member of Fiverr

mahamudul_hasib

26 minutes ago, mahamudul_hasib said:

Then you give right information. You don't need to see my comments, I just say what I know. Thanx

Here is too many expert bro instead of giving a proper answer they are busy in finding others' pocket lol....

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 5/26/2023 at 4:19 PM, mahamudul_hasib said:

You are right bro. Even though he is an expert , he does not teach anything to anyone.

You guys keeps asking the same question everyday. we all trying to give best answers already given the best matching answers. but unfortunately there is no secret to get orders or impressions. many sellers suggest sharing on social media can help you to get orders but this isn't true. sharing on social media can't generate impressions , staying online 24h can't help you to get orders. the only thing that matters is quality of your gig and your service. and don't blame others 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

And you don't even bother to listen to expert's advices

Therefore, I do not answer questions whose answers you can easily find in the Fiverr help files or on the forum.

It's a waste of time, they don't read it and most of the “fluent” English-speaking sellers from ”Canada”  don’t understand it. They will also not understand “Canada” now (because a lot of stuff on the forum, they just don't read).

• Like 5

Just now, filipdevaere said:

Therefore, I do not answer questions whose answers you can easily find in the Fiverr help files or on the forum.

It's a waste of time, they don't read it and most of the “fluent” English-speaking sellers from ”Canada”  don’t understand it. They will also not understand “Canada” now (because a lot of stuff on the forum, they just don't read).

Yessss but I am literally tired of these people. Rather than exploring different topics in the Forum, they start acting like a crybaby and then create questions to look for the answers but they never listen.. Why bother creating questions or looking for advices when they are never gonna listen to our advices or implement?

Rather than being a crybaby, they should listen to expert's advices but their ego/pride are not letting them to do.. 

• Like 5