When I can expect TRS Level?

kristi_cantrell

Question

4 answers to this question

Selection of TRS sellers is a manual process and things are taken into account that are beyond the main requirements, like buyer satisfaction and there are private reviews to consider. Some sellers receive TRS immediately, some never receive it at all. Keep concentrating on delivering great work, that's all you can do. And believe me, having the TRS badge doesn't necessarily mean you'll receive many more orders. It's nice to have, but doesn't guarantee increased success. 

• Like 9
  • Up 3

18 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

Selection of TRS sellers is a manual process and things are taken into account that are beyond the main requirements, like buyer satisfaction and there are private reviews to consider. Some sellers receive TRS immediately, some never receive it at all. Keep concentrating on delivering great work, that's all you can do. And believe me, having the TRS badge doesn't necessarily mean you'll receive many more orders. It's nice to have, but doesn't guarantee increased success. 

I was TRS seller from 2019 to 2023 JAN. I am working in fiverr from 2011. I know all about this but TRS badge give me a pleasure, just it.

• Like 6