Do not Order On Fiverr For 1 years

ig_marketer01

Question

আসসালামু আলাইকুম, 
আশা করি সবাই ভালো আছেন। আমি বিগত ১ বছর যাবত  Fiverr a account  খুলেছি Gig published করেছি 7 ta কিন্তুু আমার গিগে ক্লিক ইম্প্রেশন কম আবার গিগগুলো ফাস্ট পেজে আছে তাও আমি
কোনো Order পাচ্ছি না এখন আমি ভাবতেছি গিগ ইমেজ চেন্জ করবো। এখন গিগ ইমেজ চেন্জ করলে তো ইডিট করতে হবে তাহলে কি আমার গিগ রেংকিং হারাবে। 
অভিজ্ঞদের পরামর্শ চাচ্ছি।

• Like 9
  • Sad 5

8 answers to this question

On 5/17/2023 at 4:18 PM, ig_marketer01 said:

আসসালামু আলাইকুম, 
আশা করি সবাই ভালো আছেন। আমি বিগত ১ বছর যাবত  Fiverr a account  খুলেছি Gig published করেছি 7 ta কিন্তুু আমার গিগে ক্লিক ইম্প্রেশন কম আবার গিগগুলো ফাস্ট পেজে আছে তাও আমি
কোনো Order পাচ্ছি না এখন আমি ভাবতেছি গিগ ইমেজ চেন্জ করবো। এখন গিগ ইমেজ চেন্জ করলে তো ইডিট করতে হবে তাহলে কি আমার গিগ রেংকিং হারাবে। 

na

• Like 5

On 5/17/2023 at 4:18 PM, ig_marketer01 said:

আসসালামু আলাইকুম, 

As you say, you have a gig on the first page but have not received any orders since last year. So the point is that your gig is in the eyes of the buyer, but the buyer does not like the service or description of your gig, or the image of the gig is not good. So now you should check your gig image, description, and title well, and if you think something needs to be changed, then change it.

• Like 5

Please keep in mind that people from all over the world are on this platform and all communicate through English so everyone else doesn’t understand your post. 

Although I’m not aware of any rules that stop you from making posts here in your native language out of curiosity and if you have trouble posting in English you can post on the dedicated club for Bangladesh where you'll find the right help that you need without making people from other places confused about the post.

I hope you understand, Thank you.

• Like 6

On 5/17/2023 at 3:18 PM, ig_marketer01 said:

আসসালামু আলাইকুম, 

Here is the Translation (I've used Google Translator)

Assalamu Alaikum,
Hope everyone is well. I have opened a Fiverr account for the last 1 year and have published 7 gigs, but my gig click impressions are less and the gigs are on the fast page.
I am not getting any order now I am thinking to change the gig image. Now, if I change the gig image, I have to edit it, then will my gig rank be lost?
Seeking expert advice.

Answer: Wa alaikum asalam. Well you are a "SEO Expert Or Social Media Marketing And Video Editor" then you should use your expertise for your own gigs too to get orders. Optimize your gigs further i.e. improve gig images and gig descriptions as well. Show your portfolio via gig images/video/PDFs etc. 

• Like 6