Why did impressions and click suddenly drop?

program_source

hi shobuj_77, thaks for sharing.

On 4/24/2023 at 4:53 AM, equinoxowl said:

I offer cover art designs for music projects on Fiverr and I noticed a huge dip in gig performance since the last few days. I have no idea what happened but I am getting extremely low amount of messages compared to before

hi there, thaks for sharing. 

• Like 5

I had the same situation. Everything was perfect, my gigs are on the first pages of the search, and new buyers every day. But at one moment, impressions decreased by 3 times, and new buyers stopped writing.

If you have the same - "congratulations" your profile is "banned", or rather, you received a bad private review, even if you have all public reviews of 5 stars. There is nothing to be done about this, it remains just to work with regular buyers and wait 60 days for this block to end. 

Also the ban indicator, this is the disappearance of the subscription function, it is not in the gigs settings, and cannot be offered to the buyer in the message. Once 60 days have passed, this feature is back

This was my experience and others may have a different experience

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, omniks said:

I had the same situation. Everything was perfect, my gigs are on the first pages of the search, and new buyers every day. But at one moment, impressions decreased by 3 times, and new buyers stopped writing.

If you have the same - "congratulations" your profile is "banned", or rather, you received a bad private review, even if you have all public reviews of 5 stars. There is nothing to be done about this, it remains just to work with regular buyers and wait 60 days for this block to end. 

Also the ban indicator, this is the disappearance of the subscription function, it is not in the gigs settings, and cannot be offered to the buyer in the message. Once 60 days have passed, this feature is back

This was my experience and others may have a different experience

Were you still getting order from repeat buyers within the 60 day block?

• Like 2