Decrease impressions and clicks

halimur_roshid

Question

Hello there,
I have been working on Fiverr for a few months. I have published three gigs, but I am not getting an order. In the beginning, my gig impressions and clicks were good, but now my gig impressions and clicks are decreasing. What should I do to get an order from Fiverr?

Screenshot 2023-04-24 002835.png

GIG imression .png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, halimur_roshid said:

Hello there,
I have been working on Fiverr for a few months. I have published three gigs, but I am not getting an order. In the beginning, my gig impressions and clicks were good, but now my gig impressions and clicks are decreasing. What should I do to get an order from Fiverr?

GIG imression .png

Fiverr taken away the free exposure it has given you, now you need to start doing some marketing to advertise your services. ( you can use services like twitter ads )

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, halimur_roshid said:

Hello there,

GIG imression .png

Hello too

Try to improve your gig images. You have not shown your portfolio via it. So add more gig images/videos and show some of your previous work.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jacobmarx297 said:

Don't listen to anyone telling to promote your gig outside of fiverr. If you pay to promote your gig outside of fiverr then send the traffic to your own website. No reason to take a double CPA on a client. 

absolutely, it's nonsense. If you promote your GIG outside fiverr and find clients yourself, why would you need fiverr at all and pay 20% cut. It should be fiverss job to help you find clients.

Edited by axel_fo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1