Got my account flagged

madi_can_do_it

Question

I got my account flagged yesterday for the system thinking I am selling with the intent to solely n increase my ratings. Anyone have any idea why this happened? I’m annoyed it happened, I’m not even sure what I did to make it flagged. I’m hoping a Fiverr employee sees this so I can know why and get it taken back. I’ve tried to look on who to contact and can’t seem to find anyone to email or contact. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know. 

C6DA5F06-B3E6-4C38-ABDF-3DF7DC723A38.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 answer to this question

5 minutes ago, madi_can_do_it said:

I got my account flagged yesterday for the system thinking I am selling with the intent to solely n increase my ratings. Anyone have any idea why this happened? I’m annoyed it happened, I’m not even sure what I did to make it flagged. I’m hoping a Fiverr employee sees this so I can know why and get it taken back. I’ve tried to look on who to contact and can’t seem to find anyone to email or contact. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know. 

C6DA5F06-B3E6-4C38-ABDF-3DF7DC723A38.png

Does it look like you've done something to boost your reviews? Have you asked any of your clients to leave a positive review?

You can contact Fiverr CS here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/seller

• Like 3