I have an active account, but for some reason it is invisible in the search engine for buyers

nataliian1991

Question

My account is active for me and quite successful, but for a few days I can not be found in the search, I sent my link to a friend who is registered on fiver and he also cannot find me when he goes to the link - it says that such a page does not exist. I wrote to the support service, but they tell me that my account is active.

If you kill Web design in the search and enter the filters that I am from Ukraine, my gig is not even displayed

Anyone who has faced such a problem, please help!

• Like 9

7 answers to this question

For the gig not showing in search results - you could check this link:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-not-found-when-searched

and select your gig there and see what it says - whether it says it's in the search index, and if there's still an issue with it you could talk to support about it more (eg. maybe they could re-index it if it's not in the search index).

26 minutes ago, nataliian1991 said:

I sent my link to a friend who is registered on fiver and he also cannot find me when he goes to the link

What link did you give? If it was the profile link with "up_rollout=true" at the end then that wouldn't work for the user (so it would need to be without that bit at the end). Some people give gig links from the "manage_gigs" part and that wouldn't work either.

So if you give a profile link just give fiverr.com/your_user_name or gig the normal gig link.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

Якщо концерт не відображається в результатах пошуку, ви можете перевірити це посилання:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-not-found-when-searched

і виберіть там свій концерт і подивіться, що там написано - чи вказано, що він є в індексі пошуку, і якщо з ним все ще є проблема, ви можете поговорити про це з підтримкою (наприклад, можливо, вони могли б повторно проіндексувати його, якщо його немає в індекс пошуку).

Яке по та в кінці). Деякі люди дають посилання на концерти з частини "manage_gigs", і це теж не спрацює.

Отже, якщо ви даєте посилання на профіль, просто вкажіть fiverr.com/your_user_name або gig звичайне посилання на концерт.

fiverr.com/your_user_name that's how I added)

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, nataliian1991 said:

fiverr.com/your_user_name that's how I added)

Okay that link should work for anyone as long as it doesn't have anything else after it (such as the up_rollout=true bit). Maybe your friend used it incorrectly.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6

I even enter the search and it is not displayed, there are no views for the last few days and there are no messages from new customers, although they often write to me. But the important thing is that I checked the link you posted and my profile is not in the search index

• Like 5
  • Up 1