How to Contact Facebook Support Relating TOS violation

xuhaibb

Hey, hope you are doing well

I provide Facebook chatbot services on Fiverr platform. Recently my account got restricted because of some Facebook TOS violations (they did not give me the details). Now fiverr ask me to contact facebook to discuss the issue and make my profile comply with Facebook TOS.

Their Reply
''The gig was denied as a result of the service in one way or another violating Facebook's Terms of Service. Facebook reported your gig as a specific violation of their TOS. As a result of this report, we are required by law to remove the gig for Third Party TOS violations. The best we can do is recommend that you reach out to Facebook and ask what would make this service adhere to Facebook's TOS. Once you confirm this with Facebook, you are allowed to make changes to your gig so that it is in line with Facebook and Fiverr's TOS. Then we can send it to the appropriate team for review and possible reapproval"

What is the best way to contact Facebook to discuss TOS related to my service? 

Thanks

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, xuhaibb said:

What is the best way to contact Facebook to discuss TOS related to my service? 

Contacting Facebook is notoriously difficult. They probably wouldn't care about your specific gig if you've violated their terms. You don't mean anything to the machine that is Facebook, and so, you're probably not gonna get a great response out of them, even if you do manage to get in touch with someone on the relevant team. 

The first place I'd start is the Facebook developer community forum. Someone on there might be able to guide you further. 

• Like 3