What are the basis requirements to be a top rated seller on Fiverr?

faraz_sa33d

Question

Hello, Fiverr forum!

I hope you all would be fine. I am writing this to know the basic requirements or criteria which need to maintain to be a top-rated seller on Fiverr. I would request all of the top-rated and level sellers to respond so that it can be helpful for me to grow on Fiverr and keep the required criteria fill to be a top-rated seller.

Thank you in advance!

• Like 9

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, faraz_sa33d said:

Hello, Fiverr forum!

I hope you all would be fine. I am writing this to know the basic requirements or criteria which need to maintain to be a top-rated seller on Fiverr. I would request all of the top-rated and level sellers to respond so that it can be helpful for me to grow on Fiverr and keep the required criteria fill to be a top-rated seller.

Thank you in advance!

In addition to the technical requirements you have to fulfill, that you can read more about in the link posted by @maxtpf – there are a number of things to keep in mind. 

In fact, we've had a discussion on this before, where a lot of top rated sellers chimed in (including me) with opinions on the subject. I suggest you read that thread. You'll find lots of insight from TRS sellers in it. 

• Like 5