What are the Impressions?

zubairjammu762

Question

Hi guys, How are you? I hope you all will be doing very well.

So I am new to Fiverr. I understand what is click. It means when someone clicks on our gig title or thumbnail. But what are the impressions really? I still don't understand. Yesterday I created a gig SEO and I got 113 impressions and 1 click in a single day. So what are 113 impressions mean?

Thanks a lot... Happy journey to Fiverr.

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1

9 answers to this question

Impressions are the number of times your gig has appeared on Fiverr. You received 113 impressions. This means your gig appeared 113 times, or in other words, it was seen by more or less 113 users. One of those users clicked on your gig.

You may read more here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010750318-Viewing-Gig-statistics?segment=seller

Edited by rahulkajla1
  • Like 9

Hello Zubair!

Here is the answer to your question!

Impressions mean the number of times your gig image appeared on the search bar.

For example: when you search on youtube for songs etc, a list of videos appears on your Mobile or PC. So that is the impression that someone saw a thumbnail.

Hopefully, you understand.

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, michael_deals said:

Hello Zubair!

Here is the answer to your question!

Impressions mean the number of times your gig image appeared on the search bar.

For example: when you search on youtube for songs etc, a list of videos appears on your Mobile or PC. So that is the impression that someone saw a thumbnail.

Hopefully, you understand.

Yeah, I understand... Thanks a lot...

so if my newly created gig appears in some searches 113 times on the first day, is it good?

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, rahulkajla1 said:

Impressions are the number of times your gig has appeared on Fiverr. You received 113 impressions. This means your gig appeared 113 times, or in other words, it was seen by more or less 113 users. One of those users clicked on your gig.

You may read more here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010750318-Viewing-Gig-statistics?segment=seller

Thanks. I have understood now

• Like 6

Impression basically refers to the times you are being on fiver's search on the homepage, category, or sub-category page. It doesn't  mean real buyers are searching for you, rather it says that the number of times your Gig appeared in Fiverr's thumbnails

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, miskatur9 said:

Impression basically refers to the times you are being on fiver's search on the homepage, category, or sub-category page. It doesn't  mean real buyers are searching for you, rather it says that the number of times your Gig appeared in Fiverr's thumbnails

How do i know if my gig is ranking based on impressions ?

• Like 6