No order!

jtdesigner99

Question

9 answers to this question

Hi.

There are a lot of tips and tricks here in the forum that has already been talked about. I think it's better to look at it.

But going across your profile, there are a lot of things to be improved. One thing. Replace "JT designer" with your name.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Guest universeitservi
4 hours ago, jtdesigner99 said:

I opened my fiverr account in December and i made 7 gigs. But till now i have not received any order. Please let me know how i can get my first order.

I am also in the same situation and have not received any order till now.

14 hours ago, jtdesigner99 said:

I opened my fiverr account in December and i made 7 gigs. But till now i have not received any order. Please let me know how i can get my first order.

it depends on which category you put your gigs, if category have a lot of competitors, will be difficult to get orders

• Like 8

14 hours ago, jtdesigner99 said:

First of all, try to follow the TS and CS of Fiverr. Keep patience and just try to do social media marketing daily and also try to GIG optimize with better images. It will help you get new orders. Best wishes to you. 😊

• Like 7