How to bid for any job?

akhanisonline3

Question

Hello experts, I would like to know why I cant bid for any project, Fiver has removed that option but now what to do? Do i just need to wait after the gigs are created?

Its hurting if i can only created the gigs and now i have to wait if someone will respond or not. I cant even see option to submit my proposal for any job.

Please let me know if there is a way or i can switch. 

Thank you 

• Like 11

8 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, akhanisonline3 said:

Hello experts, I would like to know why I cant bid for any project, Fiver has removed that option but now what to do? Do i just need to wait after the gigs are created?

Its hurting if i can only created the gigs and now i have to wait if someone will respond or not. I cant even see option to submit my proposal for any job.

Please let me know if there is a way or i can switch. 

Thank you 

it is called "brief" , yes it change, now Fiverr send automatically the project to correct sellers, you can read more here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4415608857745-Post-a-brief-and-match-with-the-right-freelancer?segment=buyer

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, akhanisonline3 said:

Thank you gentelman, it was a time i used to get notificaitons but now its something i am not getting any notification. 

Could you please let me know what is the solution?

there is no solution, Fiverr will decide if your gig is suitable for the offers they receives

• Like 8

Briefs in my opinion hss been a massive failure. It's time for Fiverr to adopt a far more efficient bidding system. That allows sellers to bid on jobs, that are hand-picked by the platform overseers. If the site runners can pick who gets to be Top Rated, Fiverr Pro and all that stuff. Surely, they can develop a system where the jobs offered to Fiverr sellers are 'mostly' (because nothing's perfect) - free of spam, scams, and dead end time wasters. Upwork and Guru have done this with success. Why can't Fiverr?

• Like 5

Why is this so complicated? On Upwork you create a seller account, then go look at a list of buyers looking for services. They pick who they want. You either secured the job or you didn't. End of story.

The Fiverr model stacks the deck against newbies, because they have their stable of long term pros who'll pop up first. Where do people who want to serve buyers fit into this?

How do they get the chance to wow buyers?

Am I missing something? 

Edited by write_4u2
  • Like 5

17 minutes ago, write_4u2 said:

Why is this so complicated? On Upwork you create a seller account, then go look at a list of buyers looking for services. They pick who they want. You either secured the job or you didn't. End of story.

The Fiverr model stacks the deck against newbies, because they have their stable of long term pros who'll pop up first. Where do people who want to serve buyers fit into this?

How do they get the chance to wow buyers?

Am I missing something? 

Feel free to use Upwork, if you like their way of working more. We are not stopping you ……

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, write_4u2 said:

The Fiverr model stacks the deck against newbies, because they have their stable of long term pros who'll pop up first

Wouldn't that have been true for every long term pro that started out as a newbie and worked hard to get where they are? Everyone started as a newbie. Do the work, expecting this to be handed to you is naïve.

• Like 6