As a prospective buyer, posting requests is clumsy. Where do I even view or modify them?

jmayone

Thought I'd post this to community before support, as I feel like I am missing something 😄 

I used the "Post a Request" to "get matched with sellers for <my> project".  Am I not able to review my buying requests?  When I search for methods, the search results speak on orders.  What do I do if I would like to cancel a posted request?  I've looked everywhere, toggling between Selling and Buying profile, and while I suspect I should find in Buying, I do not see any place to review, edit, or cancel them*

*I'd like to cancel, because it became obvious that I should have looked to sellers by searching and viewing their profiles and work.  Instead, I am just flooded with offers from sellers that are using AI to generate the most basic of logos.  With an offer of $180, I would expect to be matched with higher ranking sellers. That much is fine, but back to my inquiry, how do I view or modify the requests I post, as a buyer, via the "Post a request" feature?  

Thank you in advance!

Jeff

• Like 3

OK, I found a way very shortly after posting this despite my previous efforts.  I had to go into one of the responses where the offers read "Custom offer for your brief".  When I click hyperlink, I am brought to "my briefs".  This appears to be the only way to get to my requests, which are now called briefs.  I can cancel from there.  I may be missing another way, but thought I'd put this out there for any new user as stumped as I was 😉

• Like 2
  • Up 1

20 hours ago, jmayone said:

This appears to be the only way to get to my requests, which are now called briefs.  I can cancel from there. 

Yes, its called "buyer briefs" now. I think that may be the only way to removing them for now. I haven't tried that feature as I've always preferred manually looking for sellers. I hope you do find someone who fits your needs! 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, jmayone said:

I'd like to cancel, because it became obvious that I should have looked to sellers by searching and viewing their profiles and work. 

And you figured that out already, too, which is great, because you definitely should! There are also some filter options which can be very helpful for specific projects.

Have fun. And welcome to the forum!

• Like 2