Client Order

mhamza_editor

Question

Hello Everyone. I am a New Seller recently I asked the question about the Order that a Client placed. Now It's 3rd March and The order was placed on 23rd February. For recap let me tell you that we had a conversation I send him a 30 Seconds Sample and he liked it then he placed the order. But the package he purchased includes 3 Videos. Client sent me the drive link for the sample video that includes only 1 Video and I asked him to add 2 more videos in order to complete a package he purchased. He said he will upload on Sunday (26th Feb) but he didn't uploaded the videos. I reminded him again after 2 days he said he will do it but still he didn't uploaded. Now it's 3rd March and the orders is still on waiting. What should I do? Should I remind him again or wait for more days?

Help will be really appreciated!

Thanks

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mhamza_editor said:

Now it's 3rd March and the orders is still on waiting. What should I do? Should I remind him again or wait for more days?

Did the buyer already start the order requirements (so the clock has started on the order), or is it still pending the order requirements?

If the order hasn't started yet, you can wait until all the videos have been submitted.

If the order has started, you might want to extend the delivery date on the order so that there is time for your buyer to submit the rest of the videos, and for you to edit them.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Did the buyer already start the order requirements (so the clock has started on the order), or is it still pending the order requirements?

If the order hasn't started yet, you can wait until all the videos have been submitted.

If the order has started, you might want to extend the delivery date on the order so that there is time for your buyer to submit the rest of the videos, and for you to edit them.

I haven't started the order yet. Because the requirements are still on pending.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mhamza_editor said:

I haven't started the order yet. Because the requirements are still on pending.

Then allow the buyer time to submit all the order requirements. You don't need to do anything or send reminders until the order starts

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, mhamza_editor said:

Ok. Thank you so much for your help.

Any time! 😊

You don't need to do anything or send any other reminders to your buyer. The order won't start until the order requirements are submitted. One reminder is enough. Buyers can take as long as they need to submit the requirements. I have several buyers that take a week or a month to submit their requirements.

If the buyer takes too long to submit their order requirements, however, you might want to consider canceling. Orders canceled before order requirements are submitted won't affect your order completion rate. I just canceled an order that was in "pending" status for a year. I canceled it because my prices have increased significantly since that time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

Any time! 😊

You don't need to do anything or send any other reminders to your buyer. The order won't start until the order requirements are submitted. One reminder is enough. Buyers can take as long as they need to submit the requirements. I have several buyers that take a week or a month to submit their requirements.

If the buyer takes too long to submit their order requirements, however, you might want to consider canceling. Orders canceled before order requirements are submitted won't affect your order completion rate. I just canceled an order that was in "pending" status for a year. I canceled it because my prices have increased significantly since that time.

Actually I am a New Seller and really excited to do the project.😂
I really didn't knew that Buyers take this much time. Thanks a lot for helping me.
i appreciate your help and thanks for taking the time to answer my query. 😊

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mhamza_editor said:

Actually I am a New Seller and really excited to do the project.😂
I really didn't knew that Buyers take this much time. Thanks a lot for helping me.
i appreciate your help and thanks for taking the time to answer my query. 😊

I noticed in you bio you mentioned skills in graphic design but all your gigs are for video editing. Will you be offering graphic design skills as well? Some of the video gigs are really similar and you could combine some of those so that you can post one or more graphic design gigs as well.

• Like 2

Just now, vickieito said:

I noticed in you bio you mentioned skills in graphic design but all your gigs are for video editing. Will you be offering graphic design skills as well? Some of the video gigs are really similar and you could combine some of those so that you can post one or more graphic design gigs as well.

Yes I will surely be offering Graphic Designing in Future. For now I really think I should go for Video Editing Services to gain exposure and reviews on my Profile. Once I get enough reviews I will be offering designing services too!

The Competition in Graphic Designing is really High. It's almost impossible to get a Client on Designing Gig but if there are good reviews on my Profile it will be easier for me to get some Clients who need designing services.

By the way do you have any suggestion how people rank their gigs on first 2 pages because I tried almost every tip including keywords etc but didn't got my gig on first 2 pages.

• Like 2