What are the best site to promote my gigs and get many impressions withing few days

zealot_cre8tion

Question

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, sandyroseus1 said:

Many expert here in fiverr forum but most of them don't answer you directly. I suggest you to make SEO strategy to promote your gig. 

Could you please explain SEO strategies as well? It's easy to say SEO strategy to anyone who has zero knowledge about it. So better to explain it briefly!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, zealot_cre8tion said:

What is the best site to promote my gigs and get many impressions within a few days?

Well if possible, update your gig images (means improve them further to make them unique to grab buyer's attention).. show your work (portfolio via gig images too).. I have noticed that you have used the same images with different text in some of your gigs. Avoid doing that.. 

Good Luck!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Well if possible, update your gig images (means improve them further to make them unique to grab buyer's attention).. show your work (portfolio via gig images too).. I have noticed that you have used the same images with different text in some of your gigs. Avoid doing that.. 

Good Luck!

what kind of dp is yours? Do you think this is Instagram, Facebook, or Snapchat? Very funny to see people like you call them professionals.