I need tips to improve my gig and to get a first order

bismaanis

Hello! I am still exploring this platform and forum too. I am a new seller here joined in feb 2023. I need to ask that expert sellers and many people here suggesting that we should see top gig sand their tags, descriptions, image and then see what they are really doing. But if we look up to their gigs an inspiration. How do we really know that their gig is perfect if they got only 1 or 2 orders and then rated 5.0 thats why fiver put them ranked and so on the orders increasing as mostly buyers are choosing them cause of 100 orders. How do we actually know that if they doesnt changed their description or something. I hope people are getting my point here. I noticed that their gig image is dull but still getting orders because they are are ranked and buyers choose them mostly the top ones. Here I am not saying that it happens everytime but my main point is that how to look upto their gigs we can't expect to use their some keywords and hope to rank first. I hope someone here will clear my confusions. Thanks in advance.

• Like 6

If the arrow is red then it implies that your gig is on a downtrend and it is not getting enough impression/clicks. If it is green it shows you are getting increased impression/clicks. Try as much as possible to stay online and reply messages very fast. I hope this helps.

• Like 5

On 3/25/2023 at 1:25 PM, bismaanis said:

I need to ask that expert sellers and many people here suggesting that we should see top gig sand their tags, descriptions, image and then see what they are really doing. But if we look up to their gigs an inspiration. How do we really know that their gig is perfect if they got only 1 or 2 orders and then rated 5.0 thats why fiver put them ranked and so on the orders increasing as mostly buyers are choosing them cause of 100 orders. How do we actually know that if they doesnt changed their description or something. I hope people are getting my point here. I noticed that their gig image is dull but still getting orders because they are are ranked and buyers choose them mostly the top ones. Here I am not saying that it happens everytime but my main point is that how to look upto their gigs we can't expect to use their some keywords and hope to rank first. I hope someone here will clear my confusions.

I still didn't get any answers

• Like 3