Earning reach to $13,461.89 and wating for the Goal $20,000

samdotdesign

At the beginning a Big thanks to Fiverr open up the Freelancing Door. Here me and my team able to earn the amount on past few years. Now we just want to reach our goals "Top Rated" seller. Please give your best suggestions.

🤑Please give your best suggestion if you are Fiverr Administration, Top rated seller or working more than 5 Years on Fiverr.

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1

11 hours ago, samdotdesign said:

🤑Please give your best suggestion if you are Fiverr Administration, Top rated seller or working more than 5 Years on Fiverr.

Well, even if you earn 20k that doesn't mean you become a top rated seller. 

Fiverr chooses top rated sellers manually, and there are a lot of things they take into account. Most people will never become a top rated seller even if they meet the requirements.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Well, even if you earn 20k that doesn't mean you become a top rated seller. 

Fiverr chooses top rated sellers manually, and there are a lot of things they take into account. Most people will never become a top rated seller even if they meet the requirements.

I had no knowledge about. can you attach me the link about top rated seller criteria. As per my knowledge I use to know the $20000 target.

• Like 6

https://www.fiverr.com/levels

The Top Rated Seller level is the highest status you can achieve on Fiverr and is a recognition for all your hard work. Our editorial team manually reviews your performance for the previous 60 days and awards you this level when you meet the following requirements:

• Be an active seller for at least 180 days
  • Complete at least 100 orders (all time)
  • Earn $20,000 or more
  • Maintain a 4.7-star rating over 60 days
  • Deliver a 90% response rate score over 60 days
  • Score a 90% order completion rate over 60 days
  • Achieve a 90% on-time delivery score over 60 days
  • Receive no warnings over 30 days

The idea is, it's all manual so even if you meet those requirements, it might take years to get TRS or you will not get it at all. I was TRS, lost it due to health issues and cancellations, and never got it back, it's been 5 years since then.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/21/2023 at 9:38 PM, donnovan86 said:

https://www.fiverr.com/levels

The Top Rated Seller level is the highest status you can achieve on Fiverr and is a recognition for all your hard work. Our editorial team manually reviews your performance for the previous 60 days and awards you this level when you meet the following requirements:

• Be an active seller for at least 180 days
  • Complete at least 100 orders (all time)
  • Earn $20,000 or more
  • Maintain a 4.7-star rating over 60 days
  • Deliver a 90% response rate score over 60 days
  • Score a 90% order completion rate over 60 days
  • Achieve a 90% on-time delivery score over 60 days
  • Receive no warnings over 30 days

The idea is, it's all manual so even if you meet those requirements, it might take years to get TRS or you will not get it at all. I was TRS, lost it due to health issues and cancellations, and never got it back, it's been 5 years since then.

I can understand your position , Hence I am also trying to give my best services and reach to the goal. Finally Fiverr is the true friend - who bring us front of the work.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...