A deranked gig!

shahzaibahmed_5

Hello there,

I am a level two seller working on this platform for the past two years. Everything was going great in terms of work and I was really happy until about three months ago. My impressions suddenly started to drop and no new buyers contacted me (except 1 or two). In the meantime, my gig gradually moved further and further away from the top and about two days ago, it vanished altogether. No matter how I search, my gig is just not showing anymore.

This is the link to my gig

https://www.fiverr.com/shahzaibahmed_5/write-a-captivating-script-for-your-youtube-video?source=order_page_summary_gig_link_image&funnel=c967f053eec977943f2eb32756e45936

Over the course of this whole scenario, I have kept taking orders from my old clients and they have given only 5-star reviews. Now I know that there are hidden reviews too but I do not think that any of these people would backstab me (but can never be too sure).

I am also unable to promote my gig and can not join the seller-plus. I have tried contacting CS but their answers just focus on additional matrices which are really not helping anymore. I have also tried promoting my gig on social media but have been unsuccessful in that. I am a student and Fiverr is my only source of income atm. I would really appreciate it if someone from this community or an official from Fiverr could help me in this difficult time.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, shahzaibahmed_5 said:

Hello there,

I am a level two seller working on this platform for the past two years. Everything was going great in terms of work and I was really happy until about three months ago. My impressions suddenly started to drop and no new buyers contacted me (except 1 or two). In the meantime, my gig gradually moved further and further away from the top and about two days ago, it vanished altogether. No matter how I search, my gig is just not showing anymore.

This is the link to my gig

https://www.fiverr.com/shahzaibahmed_5/write-a-captivating-script-for-your-youtube-video?source=order_page_summary_gig_link_image&funnel=c967f053eec977943f2eb32756e45936

Over the course of this whole scenario, I have kept taking orders from my old clients and they have given only 5-star reviews. Now I know that there are hidden reviews too but I do not think that any of these people would backstab me (but can never be too sure).

I am also unable to promote my gig and can not join the seller-plus. I have tried contacting CS but their answers just focus on additional matrices which are really not helping anymore. I have also tried promoting my gig on social media but have been unsuccessful in that. I am a student and Fiverr is my only source of income atm. I would really appreciate it if someone from this community or an official from Fiverr could help me in this difficult time.

I do not have an answer on your internal Fiverr issue with ranking.  I am not sure how much you keep up with the competition, but that could be a little part of it.  From what I have read about hidden reviews, that could be a factor.  But, I would have a marketing plan and I would look at Fiverr search is one way to generate leads.  There are plenty of ways to get leads for whatever you are selling.  I learned some very hard lessons doing ecommerce and one thing I learned is multiple revenue streams/multi channel. So, if you have not done this before, build some sort of inbound marketing plan and start executing that.  Test one thing and see if it generates any traffic, then something else.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

• 3 months later...

So okay. Here's an update. After about 5-6 months and almost 20 positive reviews, I suddenly get a notification that I can once again promote my gig!

Soon, I was back in the search as well!

This is just a message to all who are facing the same problem. If your gig was deranked due to no obvious reasons, you just have to ride it out. Who knows when but you will be back in some time.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

• 5 months later...
On 5/19/2023 at 5:02 AM, shahzaibahmed_5 said:

So okay. Here's an update. After about 5-6 months and almost 20 positive reviews, I suddenly get a notification that I can once again promote my gig!

Soon, I was back in the search as well!

This is just a message to all who are facing the same problem. If your gig was deranked due to no obvious reasons, you just have to ride it out. Who knows when but you will be back in some time.

Hi ! I'm facing the same problem now, hope i get back in 6 months ! Wish me luck ! Day 30 now, 270 more to go !

• Like 8