Fiverr in turkey

markenicol

Question

Do i have to register a company in Turkey to receive money through fiverr via Payoneer, or can i do this with a personal account? Is it necessary to pay taxes or any commission to goverment ? or can i receive my salary from the base without tax restrictions in a personal account?

Edited by markenicol
  • Like 1

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, markenicol said:

also a significant amount of income is deducted by Fiverr. Is this a tax or just employment wages?

Fiverr's 20% is a commission every seller pays Fiverr for the privilege of doing business on its platform. In addition to the commission every buyer is responsible to pay taces to the government of the country in which they live. 

14 hours ago, markenicol said:

Do i have to register a company in Turkey to receive money through fiverr via Payoneer, or can i do this with a personal account?

I am not a tax resident in Turkey, so I can't help you with taxes (as I know, you have to create a company and pay taxes 4 times per year), but I can tell that Payoneer transfers TL to Ziraat or İş Bankası personal accounts without any issues.

All of them are marked as Visa Global Payments or Sender Ödeme Hizmetleri A.Ş.

In addition, you can order their card and use it to withdraw TL, or pay for services and goods (they will cut around 2-5%).

If you plan to withdraw TL from Payoneer card directly, use ATMs of ING and Ziraat banks.  

As of today, the rates are the following:

If you withdraw $100 from Fiverr, you will get 1790 TL in cash, or 1845 TL to your account. 

Edited by vovkaslovesnyy
  • Like 1