Gigs is Not promotable (Unqualified)

arshi_rahman

Question

My profiles de-ranked from last 1 month, It's happened for promoted services, because when promoted service was qualified everything was fine but when it's unqualified I am facing this problems, during this time I have completed 20+ order with 5 Star review and all client are my old client and there is no way for negative private feedback, because they are happy with my services and that's why are ordering me again and again, I don't know how much time will takes for recover everything and ranked again, Do you have any suggestion for me????

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

Fiverr is taking last 60 days to see reviews, private feedback and other information, so, if something is wrong on that range you need to wait at least 60days ( you have to hope that on that range you don't receive other bad review or private feedback or you will continue to stay de-ranked )

• Like 3

1 hour ago, arshi_rahman said:

My profiles de-ranked from last 1 month, It's happened for promoted services, because when promoted service was qualified everything was fine but when it's unqualified I am facing this problems, during this time I have completed 20+ order with 5 Star review and all client are my old client and there is no way for negative private feedback, because they are happy with my services and that's why are ordering me again and again, I don't know how much time will takes for recover everything and ranked again, Do you have any suggestion for me????

i have something for you: 

I created a poll that maybe we can also bring to the Fiverr team if we have great results.

because what I'm wondering is, if I'm on the Fiverr platform, it's Fiverr that should help me show my service as much as possible, so that I can get more orders, otherwise what's the point of being on a platform that doesn't help you to give exposure?

• Like 2