How can I rank my gig?

saifuddinchy

Question

Hello everyone,

I have been create my gig few days ago. but it still not getting any order. someone advice to rank you gig on first page , it will help you to get order. so you guys please help to how i rank my gig and get order. Is there any hidden tips tricks? please share with me. I would be grateful to you.

• Like 11
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

7 answers to this question

3 ঘন্টা আগে, সাইফুদ্দিনী বলেছেন:

সবাইকে অভিবাদন,

আমি কয়েকদিন আগে আমার গিগ তৈরি করেছি। কিন্তু এখনও কোনো আদেশ পাচ্ছে না। কেউ আপনাকে প্রথম পৃষ্ঠায় গিগ র‍্যাঙ্ক করার পরামর্শ দেয়, এটি আপনাকে অর্ডার পেতে সহায়তা করবে। তাই আপনি বলছি কিভাবে আমি আমার গিগ র্যাঙ্ক এবং অর্ডার পেতে সাহায্য করুন. কোন লুকানো টিপস কৌশল আছে? আমার সাথে শেয়ার করুন. আমি আপনার কাছে কৃতজ্ঞ থাকব।

• Like 7

3 hours ago, saifuddinchy said:

Hello everyone,

I have been create my gig few days ago. but it still not getting any order. someone advice to rank you gig on first page , it will help you to get order. so you guys please help to how i rank my gig and get order. Is there any hidden tips tricks? please share with me. I would be grateful to you.

I think you'll not just get your gig and just place it at the top it requires some things to done.first just ensure you have the relevant tags and also that you are always online.Ensure that it's also attracy..this will boost you I think...All the best..

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

• Shortest Gig title
  • SEO friendly Gig Description
  • Most relevant search tags
  • 5 search tags
  • Attractive Gig image
  • Appropriate video inclusion
  • Social media marketing
  • Gig favorites
  • Orders in hand
  • 5 Stars Reviews
  • Positive customers reviews

All above mentioned  things are absolutely fine but here is a catch ! if you are a new seller how can you get 5 star review! so for a beginner please make a gig video .  Come in-fornt of your camera ,make a gig video. People  buying from your are unknown to you ,they have their trust issue . It's very common . if you come on video it would be more convincing , isn't it? so for getting your first order it would be a very good initiative from my perspective .

• Like 6