Want to improve my gig click and impression

Guest creativeenamul

Guest creativeenamul

Hello,

I am a web designer and Developer and as a web developer I open a account in and setup my gig and this is my new account. Feel free to visit my account.

Thanks in advance.

Guest creativeenamul

Hello,

Hope all are well. Please suggest me how will I get my order now though Buyer request is no longer available.

This is my fiverr link: 

Thanks in advance.

i will elementorPro website designer with wordpress elementor.jpg

Guest creativeenamul

Hi,

Hope all are doing well. I want to when I share my link to social site which one will I share? Will I share fiverr Link or individual GIG Link?

I am an experienced web designer and developer create my new account. Please visit my link: 

Thanks in advance.

Guest creativeenamul

Hello all,

hope all doing well in this days. I am new in fiverr and created my account and gig. Would you please suggest me how can i improve my gig impression and click.

Here is my fiverr link: 

I will appreciate if you visit my fiverr gig link. Thanks in advance.

Guest creativeenamul

Hell All,

I am new here. Please help to grow my fiverr gig rank. Here is my gig link:

appreciate if you visit my fiverr link. Thanks

4 hours ago, creativeenamul said:

Please help to grow my fiverr gig rank. Here is my gig link:

Asking other sellers (who are not your target buyers) to visit your gigs won't help you to grow your Fiverr gig rank. It'll only hurt your conversion rate because you will be getting visits from people who don't intend to buy.

Instead, find out ways that you can reach your target buyers so that they will want to place an order from your gig. Look at other gigs on the marketplace in your vertical to see why they are getting sales and find out how you can show your buyers your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) and stand out from the crowd. You are in a competitive niche, but there are new sellers who are getting found and are getting orders, so it can be done.

• Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest creativeenamul
10 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @creativeenamul - did you consider any of my tips that I gave you on Sunday? What are you doing to reach out to your buyers?

Hi @vickieito hope you are fine. I think I missed your info. would you please provide a link that you share? Thanks in advance.

On 2/18/2023 at 10:22 AM, creativeenamul said:

Hi @vickieito hope you are fine. I think I missed your info. would you please provide a link that you share? Thanks in advance.

I noticed that you are still posting/advertising on the forum, which isn't helpful for you because most of us are sellers on the platform.

You are in a very competitive field, so you have to stand out from the crowd. However, I saw a newbie web designer who just started in Jan 2023, and he has 5 sales so far, so it can be done. Define who your target customers are and then tailor your gigs to them.

I found your gig images hard to read due to your choice of font and the design. Your gig thumbnail design is a chance for you to show off your design skills and to catch the eye of your buyer - they will only have a few seconds to decide if your gig is worthy of being looked at.

Don't make a "generic" gig and expect it to catch the eye of your buyer. There are too many other sellers offering the same thing and have similar images, offering the same USPs. 

• Like 2

Guest creativeenamul

Hi, 

How will i get order from other way because buyer request is no longer available.

here is my gig link:  

Thanks is advance for your nice cooperation.

• 3 weeks later...