Help Me Improve My First Gig

hikari_saito

Hello Hikari, Welcome to the forum!

You can add 2 or so PDFs to your Gig in addition to the 3 Gig images, so you could show some more of your art, which surely would be helpful. This forum category is one of the only two (My Fiverr Gig being the other one), where it's allowed to post a link to one's Gig, so, maybe that would help with getting more replies, if people don't have to look you up on the main site.

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

35 minutes ago, miiila said:

Hello Hikari, Welcome to the forum!

You can add 2 or so PDFs to your Gig in addition to the 3 Gig images, so you could show some more of your art, which surely would be helpful. This forum category is one of the only two (My Fiverr Gig being the other one), where it's allowed to post a link to one's Gig, so, maybe that would help with getting more replies, if people don't have to look you up on the main site.

Thank you so much for all the wonderful advice! I really appreciate it.

I have quite a few examples I couldn’t fit into the 3 slots, so the PDFs are a great idea.

And I will link to my gig. I’m used to the Etsy forums where it automatically links to your shop, so I suppose I thought Fiverr did the same thing. Thank you for mentioning that!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, hikari_saito said:

I'm unable to edit my original post, but here's the link to my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/YQ3Lel

@hikari_saito Forum Profile Update - If you scroll up to your forum profile username, click the dropdown, then profile.In the banner area, click “edit profile”, scroll down and there is a place you can add a link to your fiverr.com profile. This way other forum readers may see your selling profile and the gigs and provide feedback on changes you might make. You can always post a specific gig if there is an issue as well.

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1