What else require for a top rated badge

mariawasim

Question

Hi,

I hope you all are doing great. It’s been more than a 3 years that I have been nominated for TRS badge and met all the requirments they mentioned, but i am still not getting it. I know it's a manual process and there are many factors they check before giving the badge but I am doing everything to achiving it.

• From past 2-3 years my delivery time, order completion rate, positive rating and response rate everything is 100% and i am maintaining it to it consistently. Sellers know how hard it is, as many times we get a clients who give us trouble. But I am working too hard and giving top-notch service.
  • I don't know about private ratings but my reviews are good my clients are happy and many are repeat clients. 
  • Some people says average selling price matters, My average selling price is 100+ which I think is good in my service category.
  • Mostly my gig is on the first page on top keywords in my service category. 
  • Also I am having a fiverr choice badge (It shuffles into different keywords but never lose it) that means my gig is performing great.

I am getting good number of orders every month but Top-rated badge is my goal, and I am working very hard to achive it. Any expert here can give some tips or suggestions about what else should I do to get this badge, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Maria

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 3
  • Thanks 2

7 answers to this question

Hi @mariawasim - This is the criteria Fiverr uses to evaluate sellers for top-rated seller status:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118-Achieving-levels#h_01F4RXG21MDD3CD8J22CHBBZNE

Performance is assessed based on internal indicators, which may change from time to time at our sole discretion.

Here are the criteria we use to evaluate a seller’s performance:

1. Make good use of all Gig assets:

• Coherent Gig and profile descriptions.
  • A clear Gig title that matches the service being offered.
  • Set up a high-quality Gig gallery.
  • Establish clear and coherent Gig requirements.
  • Have 3 packages per Gig (when relevant).
  • Utilize all 5 Gig tags.
  • Have at least 3 FAQs on all Gigs.

2. Verify that your profile is professionally presented, i.e., free of spelling errors and grammatically incorrect sentence structures.

3. Have no tip Gigs.

4. Start Gig pricing from above the minimum limit. 

5. Ensure your profile presents no duplicated Gigs or services.

6. Maintain a strong buyer satisfaction rate.

7. Use authentic photos on your profile, and do not misrepresent yourself.

8. Ensure that all feedback and reviews given to your account have been obtained through legitimate sales and from real members of the Fiverr community. 

9. Check that all of your services can be categorized under Fiverr’s catalog. Providing services that are not a part of our catalog focus may hinder your ability to be promoted to TRS. 

10. Using templates for design Gigs may hinder your promotion to TRS. We always recommend ensuring that your deliveries are original.

11. Receive no warnings over 90 days.

12. Maintain TRS quality performance.

As stated above, there are other qualifications on the list that isn't included, so I reached out to top-rated sellers on the forum last year to see what they thought counted:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282557-%F0%9F%A4%A9popular-top-rated-sellers-what-are-your-thoughts-on-these-comments-about-becoming-trs/?do=findComment&comment=1784338

• Like 11

21 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @mariawasim - This is the criteria Fiverr uses to evaluate sellers for top-rated seller status:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118-Achieving-levels#h_01F4RXG21MDD3CD8J22CHBBZNE

As stated above, there are other qualifications on the list that isn't included, so I reached out to top-rated sellers on the forum last year to see what they thought counted:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282557-%F0%9F%A4%A9popular-top-rated-sellers-what-are-your-thoughts-on-these-comments-about-becoming-trs/?do=findComment&comment=1784338

@vickieito Thank you very much for this, It's really helful. 🙂

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 3

Hi @mariawasim,

I hope you know me. I am your fellow designer in the same category. Just like you, I posted here the same query a couple of years ago. But no one here can give the right answer.

I got TRS badge after waiting for it for 46 months. My stats are similar to you. All I can say is just keep going without worrying about the badge. One day you will get it. 

Wish you all the best 🙂

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

On 2/8/2023 at 7:25 AM, muhammadfaheem0 said:

Hi @mariawasim,

I hope you know me. I am your fellow designer in the same category. Just like you, I posted here the same query a couple of years ago. But no one here can give the right answer.

I got TRS badge after waiting for it for 46 months. My stats are similar to you. All I can say is just keep going without worrying about the badge. One day you will get it. 

Wish you all the best 🙂

Thank you very much @muhammadfaheem0 for your reply. And congratulations for the TRS badge. 🙂

• Like 5
  • Up 4

The Top Rated Seller badge on Fiverr is awarded to sellers who have demonstrated consistent excellence in their work and customer service. Overall, earning the Top Rated Seller badge on Fiverr requires a combination of high-quality work, consistent communication and customer service, and meeting the platform's performance metrics.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

On 2/7/2023 at 1:38 AM, mariawasim said:

Hi,

I hope you all are doing great. It’s been more than a 3 years that I have been nominated for TRS badge and met all the requirments they mentioned, but i am still not getting it. I know it's a manual process and there are many factors they check before giving the badge but I am doing everything to achiving it.

• From past 2-3 years my delivery time, order completion rate, positive rating and response rate everything is 100% and i am maintaining it to it consistently. Sellers know how hard it is, as many times we get a clients who give us trouble. But I am working too hard and giving top-notch service.
  • I don't know about private ratings but my reviews are good my clients are happy and many are repeat clients. 
  • Some people says average selling price matters, My average selling price is 100+ which I think is good in my service category.
  • Mostly my gig is on the first page on top keywords in my service category. 
  • Also I am having a fiverr choice badge (It shuffles into different keywords but never lose it) that means my gig is performing great.

I am getting good number of orders every month but Top-rated badge is my goal, and I am working very hard to achive it. Any expert here can give some tips or suggestions about what else should I do to get this badge, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Maria

That's good and good luck for future progress.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2