Decreasing of my orders and invisibility of the gigs

gayanchamira

Hello Fiverr Community, I"m Level two seller with More than 150 orders, My lot of orders based on A two gigs.  But it had been decreasing number of orders during last two months from one gig  significantly. Any way i did few orders from other gigs. I checked other gig in the pages but i could not find it any where. i dont know what happened to it and i have not received bad reviews or warnings as well

Please inform me about this kind of experience and what should i do to overcome this problem

Thanks

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1

There is an ebb and flow to everyone's orders on Fiverr. However, I noticed that most of your gigs have an average review of fewer than five stars, which means you have more than likely received poor private reviews from your buyers. When I had this happen, it took two months for my sales to get back to normal, and that was with only one gig having less than five stars.

Your only option is to keep your buyers happy by providing high-quality work and excellent customer service so that they will give you top-notch public and private reviews.  

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

Hi,

It's common for gigs to experience changes in order volume. To address this issue, you can try the following:

• Optimize your gig description, tags, and images to make sure they are clear, attention-grabbing and accurately reflect the services you offer.
  • Offer promotions or discounts to attract new clients and retain existing ones.
  • Engage with potential buyers by responding promptly to messages and custom offers.
  • Create a positive reputation by delivering quality work and asking for positive reviews from satisfied customers.
  • Consider diversifying your skills and offering related services to attract a wider audience.

It's important to be patient and persistent, as it may take time to see results. Best of luck!

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1

Guest b1tofanactor

Just a reminder. A freelancer on fiverr is not allowed to ask for a 5 star review. So this is not great advice zia_khan20