I have a gig as a WordPress developer, can I open a gig with Graphic design?

web_clwon

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, web_clwon said:

I hope everyone is well. I haven't worked on fiverr for 4 months now I want to open a T-Shirt design gig and I had an account on fiverr as a WordPress developer now, if I open a gig with T-Shirt design will there be any problem I want everyone's Advice.

Hi @web_clwon, as long as you have the skill, you can open up gigs in whatever category you want.  I published gigs in different categories because my buyers were asking for those services and I knew I could deliver. This has only helped my business because when one gig is down, usually another is doing well.

• Like 18

Hi @web_clwon,

You can open your gigs in whatever category you want...but to be honest, expertise on a particular set of skills rather than multiple category's skills catch buyer's attention as they want to hire the expert for their specific needs only....so it's about finding the trust on your set of particular skill set despite of the fact that how knowledgeable you are on other areas. I find sellers are more successful with their particular category's expertise rather than sellers of multiple categories.

It's just an observation I sensed over the years...but you are free to open your gigs on different categories.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1