Withdrawal in process

hemjaypro

Question

8 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, hemjaypro said:

Payoneer

Nowadays, Payoneer is verifying accounts and requesting for additional information. Have you submitted the requested information to them? Verification process is till 26th January 2023 I guess!

So you need to check your Payoneer account and see the status of your account. I have contacted Payoneer Live Chat regarding transferring and withdrawal of funds but they said all accounts are under-review including mine (though I have submitted the requirements) so we need to wait until the documents gets approved!

P.S. You can contact Payoneer Live Chat regarding your issue! 

• Like 11

On 1/24/2023 at 10:00 PM, smartdezigns said:

Nowadays, Payoneer is verifying accounts and requesting for additional information. Have you submitted the requested information to them? Verification process is till 26th January 2023 I guess!

So you need to check your Payoneer account and see the status of your account. I have contacted Payoneer Live Chat regarding transferring and withdrawal of funds but they said all accounts are under-review including mine (though I have submitted the requirements) so we need to wait until the documents gets approved!

P.S. You can contact Payoneer Live Chat regarding your issue! 

I am using paypal...just happened to me today...never ever seen this before. REALLY disappointing. I also used early payout on all my funds, essentially I was charged for early release, yet I have no idea where the money has gone. I received one of those automatic emails saying my fund has been withdrawal and my earning is now zero, all I can see is ' in process' and nothing has been sent to my paypal. Waiting to hear from CS

• Like 8

On 2/17/2023 at 7:12 AM, gitioracle said:

I am using paypal...just happened to me today...never ever seen this before. REALLY disappointing. I also used early payout on all my funds, essentially I was charged for early release, yet I have no idea where the money has gone. I received one of those automatic emails saying my fund has been withdrawal and my earning is now zero, all I can see is ' in process' and nothing has been sent to my paypal. Waiting to hear from CS

How long did it take? Having the same issue despite it being instant for the past 9 years of being on fiverr.

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, gitioracle said:

Don't worry. You will get your funds eventually! Wait for the response from PayPal CS then!

• Like 7