In my recent successful delivery, I haven't got any raise of impression!

amirkhan96hamza

Question

4 answers to this question

I think you might be misunderstanding what Fiverr is trying to say (though it is a bit ambigous.) The way I always interpreted it is 'if they like you, they will leave a good review=more people might trust you/etc.)

It's not a direct promise to give you higher impressions if the buyer likes you, more of a warning, almost. 'don't mess this up for us'. 

Basically, they are just telling you what you already know. If you do well, you have a higher chance of doing well (which, is pretty obvious, right?) 

I wouldn't fret much about this and just press on whenever you have a new order. 

• Like 6
  • Up 2

well, yes, it's a procedure/indication/suggestion on how should work, not a promise of anything. In any ways, one or two or three orders don't change anything. first months are very complex since you need to full time dedicate to your freelancing career and improve the most you can. You'll begin to receive the fruits after few months and many many orders.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, katakatica said:

I think you might be misunderstanding what Fiverr is trying to say (though it is a bit ambigous.) The way I always interpreted it is 'if they like you, they will leave a good review=more people might trust you/etc.)

It's not a direct promise to give you higher impressions if the buyer likes you, more of a warning, almost. 'don't mess this up for us'. 

Basically, they are just telling you what you already know. If you do well, you have a higher chance of doing well (which, is pretty obvious, right?) 

I wouldn't fret much about this and just press on whenever you have a new order. 

Ok, you might be right! this is just as a reminder! 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, manuelmarino said:

well, yes, it's a procedure/indication/suggestion on how should work, not a promise of anything. In any ways, one or two or three orders don't change anything. first months are very complex since you need to full time dedicate to your freelancing career and improve the most you can. You'll begin to receive the fruits after few months and many many orders.

Thanks for the suggestions! 

• Like 3