How can I cancel an order?

ah6456

Question

I have made an order from a new buyer. He first asked me to extend the deadline and I did that. The extended deadline also passed and he didn't deliver anything.

The status of the order was changed to late.

Then, I clicked on my order and clicked on making an update request. There, I asked the seller to give me an update or cancel the order. I did that a couple of hours ago and he hasn't answered yet. But the problem is that I see that the seller has two days to answer to my request. I don't want to wait for two days when I am really not sure if the person is going to do anything for me. He is new and doesn't have any reviews or reputations.

How can I cancel my contract if he doesn't answer in a couple of hours? Do I have to wait for two days?

Thanks in advance,

• Like 3

6 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, ah6456 said:

I have made an order from a new buyer. He first asked me to extend the deadline and I did that. The extended deadline also passed and he didn't deliver anything.

The status of the order was changed to late.

Then, I clicked on my order and clicked on making an update request. There, I asked the seller to give me an update or cancel the order. I did that a couple of hours ago and he hasn't answered yet. But the problem is that I see that the seller has two days to answer to my request. I don't want to wait for two days when I am really not sure if the person is going to do anything for me. He is new and doesn't have any reviews or reputations.

How can I cancel my contract if he doesn't answer in a couple of hours? Do I have to wait for two days?

Thanks in advance,

Another option for you is to contact Customer Support and request them to cancel the order on their own. Also, show them the proof that seller is not responding neither he/she is delivering work!

• Like 3

On 1/10/2023 at 6:34 PM, ah6456 said:

Thanks a lot for your answers. How can I contact the support team? Should I just write an email? I couldn't find any button like "submit a request" or so.

Well try the link below as a Buyer: 

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/buying-on-fiverr/my-orders/current-orders/cancel-an-order/create-ticket

Explain each and everything about your case here! 

• Like 2