This is my only employment, and it just started. How can I increase my gig impression and clicks so that I may get more orders on Fiver?

jamiulislam_

I see your attachment and I am disappointed, because lots of clicks on your gig but never a single sell generated. every 5 clicks equal 1 sell it's a ratio. So don't focus on impression and click, focus on your gig description and your service. if knock on a buyer, try to convince him/her and try to show your skills.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

That seems a very high number of clicks for the amount of impressions you're getting? Are you getting people to click your gigs from other IP addresses??????

If you're not, then you're turning off a lot of people that land on your pages.  

One observation though from one website designer to another.  Are those websites your own work that you have on your gig images? or are they templates?

If they are templates then you're not web designing, you're carry out data entry, and this will put off a lot of clients.....

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, shiblee696 said:

I see your attachment and I am disappointed, because lots of clicks on your gig but never a single sell generated. every 5 clicks equal 1 sell it's a ratio. So don't focus on impression and click, focus on your gig description and your service. if knock on a buyer, try to convince him/her and try to show your skills.

I saw on my first gig (well, I'm new here, this is my second day) 40 previews, only 2 clicks, 0 sells. Is it normal? Where can I see an article talking about rations and all? There are a lot of information on fiverr and I am still getting used to it, there's a lot to read 😂 (though it's super funny and interesting to do) Thanks!

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, whianem said:

Is it normal? Where can I see an article talking about rations and all?

There is no article for that, I assume he just invented that number. It can be true for some seller but obviously it will not work the same for every seller. Every person has their own conversion ratios based on how interested people are. 
If someone has a good image then they might get clicks but if they have horrible description and those clicks will not convert into orders no matter if it was 5, 10 or 20 clicks. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, shiblee696 said:

Thank you for your valuable advice

• Like 4

20 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

There is no article for that, I assume he just invented that number. It can be true for some seller but obviously it will not work the same for every seller. Every person has their own conversion ratios based on how interested people are. 
If someone has a good image then they might get clicks but if they have horrible description and those clicks will not convert into orders no matter if it was 5, 10 or 20 clicks. 

Thank you very much for share your experience

• Like 4