Regarding Gig Appearance

seo_ignite

Question

Hello,
My gig was ranking for the keyword "guest post" from month of March and fiverr use to rank my at top for few days and it get disappear but from the beginning of November month my gig disappeared but never came back for that keyword due to which i am not getting any inquires and lacking order.
My question is its been one month but my gig is not showing anywhere, is there any chance that it will reappear sometime in future?. I talked to the support but he says that your gig is active and it appears in the search results.

• Like 3

2 answers to this question

On 12/1/2022 at 2:15 AM, seo_ignite said:

Hello,
My gig was ranking for the keyword "guest post" from month of March and fiverr use to rank my at top for few days and it get disappear but from the beginning of November month my gig disappeared but never came back for that keyword due to which i am not getting any inquires and lacking order.
My question is its been one month but my gig is not showing anywhere, is there any chance that it will reappear sometime in future?. I talked to the support but he says that your gig is active and it appears in the search results.

Hello too

What about impressions and clicks? Are they increasing with the passage of time? If yes, then it means your gigs are visible to buyers (search results) 

You got an order and delivered 1 day ago then it means your gig is appearing on search results and buyers are able to see your gigs. Support Team is right about it.

Don't worry about it. You will be able to see your gigs in search results soon but keep delivering quality work and improve your performance. 

• Like 2