What is the best buyer brief amount?

freelancer_gv

2 hours ago, freelancer_gv said:

What is the best buyer brief amount for set and get orders.

Hi @freelancer_gv, this is something you will have to try and see for yourself. What works for me, won't work for you and your business. I didn't get any briefs at $50 but I'm getting briefs at $200. Another member of the forum couldn't get briefs at a higher price, but started getting briefs at $25. A lot of this depends on your gig prices and your services, so try setting different prices to see which prices you get briefs on.

• Like 9
  • Up 5

3 hours ago, freelancer_gv said:

What is the best buyer brief amount for set and get orders.

It's the same thing as "what's the ideal time to send buyer requests" that people were saying back in the day. There is no ideal amount. As Vickie said, it's what works for you. Experiment with different prices and go from there.

• Like 11

On 11/29/2022 at 1:20 PM, freelancer_gv said:

1.how to set briefe and get order in fiverr.

Here are 16 tips to train the AI and get briefs:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/294132-its-a-match--but-its-not-a-match-anymore-eventually-its-another-desperate-seller-seeking-some-work-😅😅😅😅/?do=findComment&comment=1854714

2. How long to be active in fiverr,

You don't need to be online all the time. Just download the mobile app so that you will be notified if a buyer contacts you.

3.How long is an inactive account closed?

An inactive account isn't closed - it's just inactive. I didn't use my Fiverr account for 2.5 years before I decided to post my first gig. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, vickieito said:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/294132-its-a-match--but-its-not-a-match-anymore-eventually-its-another-desperate-seller-seeking-some-work-😅😅😅😅/?do=findComment&comment=1854714

You don't need to be online all the time. Just download the mobile app so that you will be notified if a buyer contacts you.

An inactive account isn't closed - it's just inactive. I didn't use my Fiverr account for 2.5 years before I decided to post my first gig.

How you manage your time to help others?

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, s80alam said:
4 hours ago, vickieito said:

I think she is Super Woman in disguise! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, s80alam said:

I have time now. 😊 December and January will be busy, so I might not be on the forum as much.

2 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I think she is Super Woman in disguise! 

You're the one with Jedi powers, @vickiespencer! I think I just have a forum addiction. I have too much fun here! 😂

• Like 5