Seller Plus

shopfy_maestro

Question

5 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, andreea_91 said:

@vickieito Is it worth it ? 

That's really up to you. I get a lot out of it because I use all of the tools and resources that Seller Plus provides. I enjoy my Success Manager, the Buyer Insights, Advanced Analytics, Request to Order, Negative Keywords, getting paid right after an order closes, and the chance to be the first to try out new features on Fiverr's platform.

I've seen others on the platform say that they decided to discontinue using Seller Plus because they aren't using the features. Try it out and see if it's worth it for you.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

On 11/20/2022 at 2:34 PM, shopfy_maestro said:

Do anyone know how i can attain for the seller plus?

You can join the Seller Plus Waiting List here:

https://www.fiverr.com/cp/seller-plus

I was on the waiting list for 5 months before I was invited to the program. This was before there were 2 levels of Seller Plus, so you may become eligible faster than me.

• Like 11

On 11/22/2022 at 10:44 AM, vickieito said:

You can join the Seller Plus Waiting List here:

https://www.fiverr.com/cp/seller-plus

I was on the waiting list for 5 months before I was invited to the program. This was before there were 2 levels of Seller Plus, so you may become eligible faster than me.

15 hours ago, vickieito said:

That's really up to you. I get a lot out of it because I use all of the tools and resources that Seller Plus provides. I enjoy my Success Manager, the Buyer Insights, Advanced Analytics, Request to Order, Negative Keywords, getting paid right after an order closes, and the chance to be the first to try out new features on Fiverr's platform.

I've seen others on the platform say that they decided to discontinue using Seller Plus because they aren't using the features. Try it out and see if it's worth it for you.

Is your gig being promoted in any way with that? or being placed in front? or getting new customers in any way?

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, andreea_91 said:

Is your gig being promoted in any way with that? or being placed in front? or getting new customers in any way?

I have been getting Fiverr's Choice orders consistently since April, so I am getting promoted and placed in front of buyers by Fiverr. However, this isn't related to Seller Plus.

Seller Plus won't promote your gigs, if that's your question. It's not paid promotion. You are paying for analytics, tools, and information, which if you use, can help your business.

• Like 6