How to rank my gig on fiver?

foridshekh9419

Question

2 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, foridshekh9419 said:

I opened my fiver account in December 2021. And I gave my first gig in the month of October 2022, but the impressions and clicks on my gig are very less, and I have not received any messages from any other person, then how can I get a job? Someone help me in this matter.

Maybe you published your gig after a long time of creating account.

Edited by taowsif_alam
  • Like 3

I don’t think that buyers know when your gig was created. They know when was your last delivery, but if you didn’t have any deliveries so far, that they might assume that you have a new gig that was made recently. I’d say it’s nothing to worry about too much, although that might depend on how much recently you created the gig.
My first order was 4 months after I created the gig. Although I did have some people messaging me without ordering anything.

You can sometime see that last delivery was 1 or 2 months ago, and that might scare people, misleading them to think the seller is not very active. Which is why I should think that the profile should say when was the last time a seller logged in. A seller who was active 12 hours ago is probably active, even if their last delivery was 2 months ago. A seller who last logged in 12 months ago, has possibly gave up.
Answered by Yogevsharabi in September 7, 2020.

• Like 2