What is the best way to get client for new sellers in Fiverr specially in WordPress related section

wp4mizan

Question

I would love to fulfill all the steps if I am getting clients from Fiverr in WordPress category. I know I am confident building new WordPress sites, and the only drawback is I am new in Fiverr.  I got 8.5 on Fiverr's WordPres exam. Please advise if someone knows how to overcome this situation. Thanks in advance for your time and help.. 🙂

• Like 13

4 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, wp4mizan said:

I would love to fulfill all the steps if I am getting clients from Fiverr in WordPress category. I know I am confident building new WordPress sites, and the only drawback is I am new in Fiverr.  I got 8.5 on Fiverr's WordPres exam. Please advise if someone knows how to overcome this situation. Thanks in advance for your time and help.. 🙂

Stay active 

• Like 9

What do you mean by "stay active"? It would be nice if you clarify, how I am going to stay active. Just to let you know, my account is active and  I am spending a lot of time reading Fiverr's forum. Because fiverr doesn't provide me tasks yet. Thanks in advance.. 🙂

• Like 8

Published more gig. Find out low competition keywords, and write an attractive Title and send buyer request regularly. And do some gig marketing.

I've included some solid ways to promote Fiverr gigs below.

1. Get Fiverrr SEO Right 
2. Resposnd to byer request
3. Drive traffic from Pinterests
4. Promote  through YouTube
5. Try cold emailling

• Like 7
  • Up 2

Ok, Firstly,  Ignore everything that @rahman_hasib and @devtaher   have told you.   Staying online does not make a blind bit of difference.  And cold emailing?  Well, that is just another word for spamming. So scrap that idea too!  

As a Wordpress designer myself. The one bit of advise that I can give you is to show your own portfolio.  Your gig images show templates with dummy text?  What's the point of that? All you're doing is showcasing someone else's work!

Get your own designs up there, if people love them , then they will order them.  It's pointless promoting through social media if you haven't got anything to promote.   Do the hard work.  Get designing your own sites during your quiet periods and build up a portfolio of cool and unique designs.  You don't need to be on Fiverr 24/7, you need to be in front of your computer creating stuff that people go Wow to when they see it.

@rahman_hasib @devtaher  Between you, you have a grand total of ZERO sales.  I suggest that you concentrate on your own businesses first before trying to advise others. Your comments will only confuse people!  

Edited by breals
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1