6 of my Buyers is not responding for over 20/10 days

emankhan478

Question

This month I received 6 orders from different buyers. After few days of communicating with all 6different buyers, all of a sudden they stopped responding and it has been 10+ days I have not received any response. My gig performance is going down. I have send an order dispute but no response from any of the  buyer. What should I do? This is so frustrating 

• Like 12

5 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, emankhan478 said:

What should I do?

Before the order goes into "late" mode, reach out to Customer Support by creating a ticket here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/orders/current-orders/issue-with-an-order/create-ticket

Customer Support can reach out to the buyers on your behalf. I've had several buyers start communicating with me after Customer Support intervened.

Sometimes you might have to cancel to avoid a late delivery (or if you don't have enough information to deliver). In those cases, Customer Support can cancel and make sure that it doesn't affect your seller statistics.

• Like 14
  • Up 1

17 minutes ago, emankhan478 said:

Few days back I requested for extending the delivery date but the buyer didn't yet accepted or respond. 11 hours left to delivery. What should I do? I'm tired from buyers like these they do not respect our time and work. Previously the buyer accepted the delivery time after that she didn't respond a single day and I ran out of delivery time again. This is my second time sending a dispute order to extend the delivery date but no response. 

I would cancel the extension request now (or right before the delivery time expires) and then reissue a new extension request. This will give you a couple of days for the buyer to respond. As long as the extension request is sent before the delivery expires, the buyer can accept it and the order won't be considered late.

I would also put in a ticket requesting CS to reach out to the buyer so that she can respond to your request. CS has been good at reaching out to non-responsive buyers and making them respond.

Edited by vickieito

Few days back I requested for extending the delivery date but the buyer didn't yet accepted or respond. 11 hours left to delivery. What should I do? I'm tired from buyers like these they do not respect our time and work. Previously the buyer accepted the delivery time after that she didn't respond a single day and I ran out of delivery time again. This is my second time sending a dispute order to extend the delivery date but no response. 

2 hours ago, gomesanik said:

You should be to contact customer support before going into late mode.