Fiverr english test

asmastic7

4 hours ago, asmastic7 said:

I got 7.8 marks in  fiverr english test

test

I'm little upset 😞

Based on the first sentence of your profile description I can't say that I'm surprised!

I'm an interior designer and I design 2D, 3D and I'm expertise at creating mood boards Interior designing is my passion which can never be ended

A higher score would indicate that you have a firm grasp of the English language, clearly this is not the case.  There is still lots of work to do before you can class yourself as fluent.  

4 hours ago, asmastic7 said:

fiverr english test

Your capitalisation is also incorrect in these words too.  

Learning a second language is really hard, and you should be commended for having a good grasp of the English Language.  However, I would look at whether you want to class yourself as fluent at this point in time, as it will catch you out in the long run. 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, breals said:

Based on the first sentence of your profile description I can't say that I'm surprised!

I'm an interior designer and I design 2D, 3D and I'm expertise at creating mood boards Interior designing is my passion which can never be ended

A higher score would indicate that you have a firm grasp of the English language, clearly this is not the case.  There is still lots of work to do before you can class yourself as fluent.  

Your capitalisation is also incorrect in these words too.  

Learning a second language is really hard, and you should be commended for having a good grasp of the English Language.  However, I would look at whether you want to class yourself as fluent at this point in time, as it will catch you out in the long run. 

Hello english is not my first language but i'm taking classes to learn 🙂 thank you for your response and guidance 

• Like 13
  • Up 1

Guest art_nikonova

Dont be upset. I got a much smaller score. I am learning English on my own and will try harder. It seems that this test can be retaken twice in three months.

5 hours ago, art_nikonova said:

Dont be upset. I got a much smaller score. I am learning English on my own and will try harder. It seems that this test can be retaken twice in three months.

Yes.. art_nikonova is right .. 

It seems that this test can be retaken twice in three months. 
Try next time with good practice. 
Hope google will help you to research .
Also watch, related youtube videos

tnx

• Like 9
  • Up 1

On 10/26/2022 at 11:48 AM, art_nikonova said:

Thankyou for encouraging me good luck my friend 💞

• Like 6
  • Up 1