Change to gig title and service.

abidhafiz2

This gig comes to Divi service, I want to change the title and publish the new content images for the e-commerce service. Because the review comes, can I be ahead by competing with others or will it be beneficial or harmful for me to do this rather than opening a new gig? This gig has not received any orders for a long time. Promote option is also coming active. Continue clicks did not come to. 2 clicks this month only.

Screenshot_32.jpg

• Like 7

it takes upto 7 or more for a normal gig to update via fiverr algorithm . secondly if you have more then two weeks and still not reciving any impression you must check you top competitior to know that how they have manged their gig  by this way you will know that how they are in top position. and then you edit you gig according to them. its is the best way. 

• Thanks 1

You mean, is it all right to pretend that you got those reviews for e-commerce service when you got them for something else?

Do you seriously need to ask if it's all right to do something misleading and dishonest?

Keep in mind that, even if you change the title and gig images, your gig URL will be the same, so it's going to look very suspicious.

• Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, catwriter said:

You mean, is it all right to pretend that you got those reviews for e-commerce service when you got them for something else?

Do you seriously need to ask if it's all right to do something misleading and dishonest?

Keep in mind that, even if you change the title and gig images, your gig URL will be the same, so it's going to look very suspicious.

Thanks for your advice. I think I forgot your last 2 points. Thanks for reminding me😊