Hey Expert Seller, I am a new seller, How can I rank my gig on Fiverr?

mehadi_va

Question

5 answers to this question

You should try to make a gig that represents your work better or try to find a client who wants to hire someone who is doing the same thing you are doing i.e. if you are a video editor copy your gig link and search on social media platforms if a client Want to hire a video editor then just send him your gig link. .

• Like 9

12 hours ago, devmehedi101 said:

I am MEHEDI HASAN. Today I will share the facts I learned about Fiverr gigs. For getting success on Fiverr there is no alternative to a perfect, ranked, disciplined and attractive gig. as much as your gig is ranked and on the 1st page of Fiverr, as much as you get older. so now I am going to give tips from 1st to last for opening a perfect gig on Fiverr.

Here is a fact for you..........You have literally copied this content from another Fiverr forum post made in 2019, and you have tried to pass this off as your own words.

So, here is my tip for you!

Don't embarrass yourself any further by pretending you're an experienced seller.  You joined Fiverr 2 months ago and have just 3 sales.  Concentrate on growing your own profile instead of trying to gain credibility points on here. 

• Like 8
  • Up 2