About fiverr image gig size, what image size is the best for pixel art related banners and gigs?

aimen23b

Question

Hello there! i'm a pixel art asset seller and i've been having some issues finding out a nice image size for my banners for my gig portfolio, i've tried looking online but any image size i try ends up looking blurry for pixel art banners :(

i wanted to ask people that are sellers for pixel art assets gigs about the best image size to make banners for my fiverr gig images? what would be a good image size to make a banner that looks sharp even when at fullscreen? any advice would be very welcomed! 

i've tried many image sizes for my banners with no sucess, any size i try ends up with the image being too blurry or to distorted! (the image sizes i tried are 1280x679, 1280x720, 768x420...etc) my banners will have an artwork showcasing my artstyle and 2 explanation pages with pixelart fonts and images explaining how to order

thanks in advance for any response! 

• Like 10

9 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, web_bits said:

1280px x 769px

i've tried this resolution already but it still shows up extremly blurry and not crisp, the problem with pixel art is that it's always hard to find a good image size for it to look sharp

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, realistic_pixim said:

Fiverr Recommended image size:
Recommended image size is 1280 x 769 px, 72 Dots Per Inch (DPI).
Minimum: 712 x 430 px

Maximum 4000 x 2416 px.

i've tried all of those resolution and the banner still looked really blurry or disrtorted

• Like 8