? When working with Buyer, do you??

elleo1

Question

Hi everyone! 👋 

I am hopefully going to get my first order.  Can you tell me how exactly this happens?  I know that it is all through Fiverr. So step one, get a price, offer it, get price accepted.  Timer then starts, right?  So then do you use your own Google Sheets, docs and upload the work to them ? Where on Fiverr does that happen? How does the work get to them? Feeling lost, thanks.   

I have a buyer asking how many hours I can give, but they aren't being clear on the work needed.  They gave me a job posting on simply hired, but ,and I told them, I cannot do all of that, need to be more specific.  What do you think? Thoughts?

• Like 8

2 answers to this question

Yeah,

@elleo1Simple method,

In your Fiverr dashboard you will see how many order in progress, pending or etc. 

In progress, you can view your recent order, click view option, then a window will open like as your massage inbox. you can share all of your information in this place, you can also deliver your order from here. 

and also 2nd method, go to your inbox, check who accept your custom offer or anything!

If a buyer order you, you should go to his inbox, then found a order box button below, and then you found order page of your order.

I have a buyer asking how many hours I can give, but they aren't being clear on the work needed.  They gave me a job posting on simply hired, but ,and I told them, I cannot do all of that, need to be more specific.  What do you think? Thoughts?

A real buyer always clear about projects, conscious about freelancer, what he needed to get start and complete the projects.

I thinks that he will a scammer, cz why he gave you a job posting?

and also hired you simply?

try to not work with them and contact with support. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, zahidhassanpro said:

Yeah,

@elleo1Simple method,

In your Fiverr dashboard you will see how many order in progress, pending or etc. 

In progress, you can view your recent order, click view option, then a window will open like as your massage inbox. you can share all of your information in this place, you can also deliver your order from here. 

and also 2nd method, go to your inbox, check who accept your custom offer or anything!

If a buyer order you, you should go to his inbox, then found a order box button below, and then you found order page of your order.

A real buyer always clear about projects, conscious about freelancer, what he needed to get start and complete the projects.

I thinks that he will a scammer, cz why he gave you a job posting?

and also hired you simply?

try to not work with them and contact with support. 

@zahidhassanpro, thank you for your help. I am still talking with them. I gave price, but we need to figure on what to do. Your right they should know what they want me to do. I am still trying to see what they want exactly,  I can't tell the them if I can do something  if they are just saying  " we want you to help assist office"  

• Like 6