Ranking profile after deranked to last pages of search.

wiki00

Hi Everyone,

i know this is very common that fiverr deranked gigs and you will find it on last pages of the search. on my research which i did and all the three times my gigs ranked again to first page but sometimes it go back to last pages, however it worked. below are some tips that i tried.

1) take orders from Fiverr select Buyer and in the order convince your buyer to buy something extras while the order is open. adding extras to order really help in ranking.

2) try to get orders double the price of your average selling price.

3) repeated buyer is a key and increase your repeat buyer score above 95 to rank it again.

4) a long detailed review by buyer really helps in ranking as according to what i research, fiverr note down the review length along with stars as most long review is shown on top as relavent review.

these are some tips i tried everytime which helped me in re ranking my gigs back to original position.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

20 minutes ago, wiki00 said:

a long detailed review by buyer really helps in ranking as according to what i research, fiverr note down the review length along with stars as most long review is shown on top as relavent review.

Fiverr sees that as relevant because it's long. That doesn't mean it influences where you are in search. On the other hand, if it's a long, bad review and it's also combined with a long, negative private review, that can affect you. But review length doesn't really matter. 

21 minutes ago, wiki00 said:

2) try to get orders double the price of your average selling price.

I've been fortunate enough to be up there when it comes to search results, but I don't follow this thing and while I can't be 100% certain, I am pretty sure this doesn't matter.

• Like 13

On 10/1/2022 at 12:31 AM, donnovan86 said:

Fiverr sees that as relevant because it's long. That doesn't mean it influences where you are in search. On the other hand, if it's a long, bad review and it's also combined with a long, negative private review, that can affect you. But review length doesn't really matter. 

I've been fortunate enough to be up there when it comes to search results, but I don't follow this thing and while I can't be 100% certain, I am pretty sure this doesn't matter.

Well i understand your concern and this is common that a long feedback and positive feedback is considered good. this is something like "positive feedback plus long feedback" is considered and not a "negative and long feedback".i noticed that fiverr algorithm consider this thing as well. this is just my experience where it helped me. may be i am wrong but deranking of gigs are very common now and i just shared my experiece how i got rid of that thing.

• Like 6